Designed to stretch and loosen soft tissues, massage therapy can increase immunity with the removal of metabolic wastes, improve blood and lymph movement, increase oxygen flow and increase the delivery of nutrients to the tissues.
Massage releases endorphins. These natural painkillers will aid the body with:
- with fewer headaches
- less back/neck and shoulder pain
- improved physical performance
- more energy, better circulation
- lower stress
- increased productivity
- reduced anxiety
Our registered massage therapists are trained in the following massage techniques: sports-related, deep tissue, trigger point therapy, Swedish relaxation and injury recovery.
Massage techniques include:
- Myofascial techniques and cupping reduce fascial pain, increase performance, facilitate muscle definition and can be used to improve the appearance of cellulite.
- Cranial Sacral techniques to use the body’s own healing response through light touch on the spine and cranial bones.
- Hydrotherapy through Detoxification Massage Wraps, Hot Stone Treatments, Rain Drop Therapy
- Pre/Post natal
- Energy Treatments
Deep Tissue Massage is applied in a systematic way, concentrating on the deeper layers of the body’s soft tissues. It aims to release chronic patterns of tension in the body, through slow strokes and deep pressure on the contracted area(s).
Sports-Related Massage main goal is to increase performance and keep the body fit and clean.
- Pre-event Massage applied 24hrs to 30 min in advance to help increase muscle flexibility and put you in the right frame of mind
- Post-Event Massage applied 1h to 24 hrs post event to help eliminate toxins and lactic acid
- Maintenance Massage when you are not in the midst of a competition will help you to retain flexibility while working out the kinks and knots that training and exercise heap on your muscles
**Prices subject to change without notice. Prices do not include GST and are per treatment
New Weekend Availability!