Reiki is a Japanese holistic, energy-based modality that re-establishes the normal energy flow of ki (life force energy) throughout the system to accelerate the body’s innate healing ability.
Through a series of gentle hand positions either directly on or just above the body, the energy worker guides the flow of energy through your body to soothe emotional turmoil or ease physical pain.
This simplicity of Reiki may raise some skepticism for first-time clients, however many people find themselves coming back again after experiencing the calming effects of this treatment. You’ll want to arrive hydrated for your session wearing loose-fitting clothing.
Benefits of Reiki treatments:
- Helps stimulate the “rest and digest” function of the body
- Reduces stress
- Brings about inner peace and harmony
- Balances the mind and emotions
- Reduces pain from old injuries, migraines, surgery, arthritis and other causes
- Stress and anxiety
- Emotional distress and sorrow
3 to 6
or as required
None to Mild